Your Insurance Could Be Void!
Bosses at a takeaway in Blackburn were preparing for the lunch time rush when they spotted smoke and flames coming from the industrial extraction system.
The Manager said: “We were preparing for lunch when my brother spotted some smoke and flames coming from the extractor ducting.
“I ran to get a fire extinguisher but it I think it was already
too late as the fire had spread.
“I think a bit of fat in the extractor has possibly caught on fire and
spread through the rest of the ducting.
Recent legislation gives insurance companies the right to void fire claims if the owner cannot prove that their ducts have been cleaned within the last year (in some cases this has to be done 2 or 3 times a year depending on use). This is understandable the build up of grease is a severe FIRE RISK !! “
|UPDATED: Popular Blackburn takeaway could close for two months after fire.|
” There we have it… ”
DIRTY DUCTING IS UNSAFE!
DON’T LET YOUR BUSINESS TAKE THE RISK!
CANOPY & DUCTING / EXTRACTION – CALL PJS HYGIENE LTD.
THE DEEP CLEANING SPECIALISTS
TODAY ON 07850 330504
PJS Hygiene's highly skilled team boast a combined knowledge stretching over 20 years!